I cannot send messages?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
I cannot send messages?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 4:54 Quote
Hi, so im new to this website, and i messaged a few people last night about their bikes from buy and sell, and now i cannot send messages to anyone as when i click send it comes up with 'Attention' 'Message: There was an error... Frown ' I was wondering if anyone knew why it says this and how to fix it. Thank you.

Posted: Jan 2, 2022 at 16:51 Quote
J-lin2021 wrote:
Hi, so im new to this website, and i messaged a few people last night about their bikes from buy and sell, and now i cannot send messages to anyone as when i click send it comes up with 'Attention' 'Message: There was an error... Frown ' I was wondering if anyone knew why it says this and how to fix it. Thank you.

i have the same issue

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 14:11 Quote
Both your accounts were deactivated :/

FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 4:28 Quote
I can’t send messages now either being told to wait more time on brand new account but I’ve been a member for a while now?

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 5:15 Quote
Same issue? Why would my account be deactivated randomly? Anyone that I can message to get this fixed? Thanks for any help!

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 8:22 Quote
Same to me saying I'm new. I've been on half a year

FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 8:40 Quote
Something wrong here surely if other people experiencing same issues

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 8:58 Quote
I am new, but it won’t let me send any messages at all… I’m not trying to send “more” messages. Just the one.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 9:02 Quote
Happening to me right now as well, been a member for over a year. Saying I’m new and can’t send more messages as I’m trying to buy pets for a bike build.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 10:13 Quote
We've been having some large spammer attacks last few days so trying to combat it. Went to far, you should be able to send a message now.

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 10:23 Quote
Do we have to log out and log back in for the fix to occur? Thanks for the help

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 17:36 Quote
Same issue here for me. I did just join today but I am just trying to send one message to buy some parts I need.

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 20:23 Quote
New account and I cannot send any messages either. What is the point of signing up for an account to send a message to buy a bike if there is no set time on how long we must wait?

FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 21:22 Quote
I’m sorted, Thankyou

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 22:19 Quote
I seem to be having this issue as well. Just joined today to inquire about a frame, and get the “cannot send more messages” error. How long do I have to wait?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018362
Mobile Version of Website