Oh no it's another Seraph build

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Oh no it's another Seraph build
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 21, 2022 at 21:45 Quote
Update: so the frame I was waiting for apparently came into stock and magically left again without me getting a stock notification. New ETA for the frame is January 2023. So I went ahead and just ordered the same frame from bike24.de, which is a German site. More shipping and way more waiting time but the price was actually pretty good thanks to the USD to Euro conversion. The only downside is I had to get the "forest green" colorway as it was the only one available.

Initially I was going to order the frame in the correct color from Merlin Cycles but they wanted $450 to ship it to me. Eek Thanks, Brexit.

Posted: Apr 22, 2022 at 9:55 Quote
Tan walls!!! Sucks don't it! I am being lazy and just want to get a complete DJ from one of our brands and yeah...

Posted: Apr 22, 2022 at 10:43 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Tan walls!!! Sucks don't it! I am being lazy and just want to get a complete DJ from one of our brands and yeah...

Nah I already got black 2.15 DTH tires.

Posted: May 7, 2022 at 20:50 Quote
So here's where we are so far. I got tired of waiting for the frame from the UK, and they actually finally did come back into stock at BTI so I swiped the last long size in gray.
Almost done with this project. DMR Rhythm frame Cane Creek AER headset Rockshox Reba RL fork Bitex oil slick hubs RaceFace Turbine cranks and DM ring DMR Vault LTD pedals YBN oil slick chain GX DH derailleur and cassette X1 shifter Salsa carbon seatpost DMR Oioi saddle Syntace Megaforce 2 stem Reverse Components bars Sensus grips Maxxis DTH tires Velocity Blunt 35 rims Formula RO LTD brakes Ashima Ai2 rotos.

Posted: May 9, 2022 at 22:17 Quote
That thing looks super zippy!

Posted: May 10, 2022 at 10:59 Quote
It is, and it's abundantly clear to me how long it's been since I've thrown a leg over a 26" bike. I'm just glad I got the longer of the two sizes.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 13:06 Quote
Those spokes... That thing looks insanely light Razz I can't wait to build a modern bike.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 22:00 Quote
I actually didn't spec it with weight in mind. Right now it weighs 24 lbs 10 oz. The only "light" parts on it are the carbon post, carbon guide, and various titanium bolts here and there. Also I have yet to fit the front brake so obviously that will add some weight.

Edit: up to date photo
Added an E.13 TRS Race carbon guide and Wolf Tooth Components seat clamp. Finished until I figure out the front brake situation. 24 lbs 10 oz as pictured.

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 21:45 Quote
Front brake fitted
Front brake fitted. 25 1 4 lbs. Can t wait to jump this thing off some curbs.
Final weight is 25 lbs 04 oz.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010566
Mobile Version of Website