100 (or more) days of biking in 2022!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2022!
Posted: May 15, 2022 at 18:50 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
p-m-z wrote:
88- Absolute slop fest of a race. Crashed twice because of my inability to see but managed to stay mid-pack for the placing. Might have to get some tear-offs for the next mud-race.
Round 2 mudfest

Hell yeah! Looks like fun!

It was a blast! I love muddy dh races cause literally your whole body gets covered in mud.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 21:46 Quote
33 - afternoon ride back home, should’ve eaten more lunch. Hunger pangs hit 30 minutes in.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 6:43 Quote
had to go back a couple hundred pages or so....Rolleyes

5 - Couple loops of Hampton Hills on Saturday.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 8:23 Quote
5 is better than none.

56- More road bashing in the midday sun. Picked up my kid on the ebike after crèche.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 13:37 Quote
40 - no rides on Wednesday last week or this weekend, but today I bombed out for a quick Eastlands and Bowmont lap, hardpack and some loose conditions

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 13:47 Quote
Accidentally posted in last year's thread, woops!

Haven't really been using the site since Outside.com purchase, so we'll see how often I update this list this season.

1 - Short XC burner to blow the dust loose
2 - Same XC loop twice before work
3 - First excursion up our local MTB park, only got to ride the blue tech trail as all others were closed
4 - First bigger ride of the season, 15mi and 3000ft up and over a local peak and then down the ridgeline
5 - Quick spin up a local favorite post-work route
6 - 1st night ride of the season, found out night riding is illegal in our area
7 - 2 laps up the local MTB park with an old friend
8 - 10mi spin on the fixie around town
9 - Built a new fixie, another 10mi

No injuries this season. Yet. Already made it further in than the last 2 seasons so fingers crossed!

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 14:16 Quote
live-free-mt wrote:
Accidentally posted in last year's thread, woops!

Haven't really been using the site since Outside.com purchase, so we'll see how often I update this list this season.

1 - Short XC burner to blow the dust loose
2 - Same XC loop twice before work
3 - First excursion up our local MTB park, only got to ride the blue tech trail as all others were closed
4 - First bigger ride of the season, 15mi and 3000ft up and over a local peak and then down the ridgeline
5 - Quick spin up a local favorite post-work route
6 - 1st night ride of the season, found out night riding is illegal in our area
7 - 2 laps up the local MTB park with an old friend
8 - 10mi spin on the fixie around town
9 - Built a new fixie, another 10mi

No injuries this season. Yet. Already made it further in than the last 2 seasons so fingers crossed!

Welcome back mi amigo!

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 15:57 Quote
10 - fixie ride around town to collect even more fixie parts. Guess I'm the fixie guy now. Gonna go on a light trail ride later this evening as well.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 18:07 Quote
trail ride on the fixie!

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 18:42 Quote
60 - gettin’ slabby in Squamish

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 20:05 Quote
36 - kamloops ride

37 - more shore

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 20:34 Quote
102 - Work commute

103 - Work commute then a couple of Upper Doumont laps. Walking a line my wife has started building with the local lady builder group.

104 - Ride out to the bottom of Shenanigans to start on a new trail feature.

105 - Ride back out to Shenanigans to finish feature in a monsoon lol Got to lay first tracks on it. Super soft and wet so it was pretty awful first hits..tires sinking in a couple inches every pass..but had to be the first lol

106 - Work commute. Ride from home to the top of Cheeky, down Cheeky and Shenanigans and over the fresh trail feature. Was a nice dry day so the feature drained nicely and was super easy to clear! Then a lap of Binx before heading home to the hot tub Big Grin

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 20:56 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

104 - Ride out to the bottom of Shenanigans to start on a new trail feature.

You’re doing the lords work

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 20:57 Quote
89- rippin the streets with Josh

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009831
Mobile Version of Website