2022 Norco lineup?

PB Forum :: Norco
2022 Norco lineup?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 23:44 Quote
I must be missing something obvious...but is the Range the only model Norco has released for 2022? I get it that supply chains are messed up, but that hasn't stopped their competitors from releasing their full lineups, most of them months ago. Their website still shows all the 2021 models that were sold out six months ago. Does anyone have some inside info on what's going on? Should someone check on them to make sure they're ok? The new Range sounds amazing, but not everyone is looking at 40lb downhill bikes for this season.

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 17:50 Quote
I wonder what all the norco employees do everyday, since they are not producing bikes. Mongoloid Justin Bieber grab-ass? Must be nice to have a cushy job that daddy got you.

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 1:00 Quote
Aurum HSP is still the same as 2020Confused Confused

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 14:20 Quote
Looks like someone asked this question in the Q&A with Norco yesterday, and the answer was:

bigquotesWe are in the process of updating models as they arrive in stock. In some cases, due to the disruption in the supply chain we have had some models carry over from 2021 into 2022. More models will be added in the future. Keep an eye on our site for the new models to be added in the coming weeks and months. As far as fat bikes, there are new models that will be added to our site soon with updates to spec, geometry, and other details. - JJ

Good to know they're not being held hostage, or only selling Ranges this year. We're so used to manufacturers releasing all of the next year's models halfway through the previous summer that this seems hopelessly slow, and will kill their sales. On the other hand, releasing the info when they actually know what the bikes will have on them and when they'll arrive does seem more honest. Better that that getting people all stoked and then not being able to deliver.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005588
Mobile Version of Website