Specific HT - Slack HA, available as size S, 29er, frame only?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Specific HT - Slack HA, available as size S, 29er, frame only?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 7:10 Quote
Hi guys,

I have a specific ask. I'm looking for a frame only that's available for 29er, size small with as slack/modern geo as possible. I was looking at Nukeproof Scout but that's only available in a M :-(

Let me know. Thanks!

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 15:23 Quote
deucelee wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a specific ask. I'm looking for a frame only that's available for 29er, size small with as slack/modern geo as possible. I was looking at Nukeproof Scout but that's only available in a M :-(

Let me know. Thanks!

I recently built up a Ragley Big Wig (29er, steel, 2020 version) and as Im just a lil guy, needed a smaller frame. Picked up a Pipedream Moxie (steel, 29er, super slack) and it's the perfect size for me. Couple of my mates also have Pipedream's and they get properly shredded and raced. The bike is a force of nature frame wise. Definitely worth having a look at their Website. Lots different colours too.

The small size is named "long'ish"

Photos of mine in the album below.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/21935096/

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 16:00 Quote
rosscomtb80 wrote:
I recently built up a Ragley Big Wig (29er, steel, 2020 version) and as Im just a lil guy, needed a smaller frame. Picked up a Pipedream Moxie (steel, 29er, super slack) and it's the perfect size for me. Couple of my mates also have Pipedream's and they get properly shredded and raced. The bike is a force of nature frame wise. Definitely worth having a look at their Website. Lots different colours too.

That's great bruv but I need a frame that's available in the states :-(

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 18:52 Quote
Cotic Solaris or BFeMax. They ship to Merica.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 1:59 Quote
deucelee wrote:
rosscomtb80 wrote:

That's great bruv but I need a frame that's available in the states :-(

Pipedream ship to Murica mate Smile

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 2:06 Quote
You could look at Norco torrent, or Chromag Doctahawk - I have a Norco torrent myself

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 15:30 Quote
Not sure if they have an S size, but Commencal meta ht is pretty good value.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005947
Mobile Version of Website