Backflips

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 20:08 Quote
Any advice for learning flips? I really want to learn them but not get hurt.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 1:59 Quote
Foam pits are your best friend

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 17:13 Quote
100% foam pits. I just did my first back flips on one.

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 17:41 Quote
Ya so I just tried it off a ramp into snow. It took about five tries. The first one is scary but then after that its fine. I did break through the ramp tho after a bit lol.

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 20:35 Quote
I know its probably better if you do but do you think its very necessary to know how to backflip on your feet or trampoline before learning on a bike?

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 0:27 Quote
astock wrote:
I know its probably better if you do but do you think its very necessary to know how to backflip on your feet or trampoline before learning on a bike?

I think it can help to learn the basics like not twisting the head in the flip, bringing your knees to your chest to accelerate the rotation or knowing where your body is in the air during the flip.
So I don't think it is absolutely necessary, but maybe it can be a bit longer to learn to flip on a bike if you don't know how to do it on your feet first.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 11:36 Quote
astock wrote:

I think if possible try to do them on skis just so you can feel what it’s like to flip over backwards. Just make sure when your doing it on a bike make sure u got enough speed and flip straight over backwards and not twist to the side.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005347
Mobile Version of Website