Why is there no mods banning users? ALL THE DOUCHEBAG US USERS SHOWED UP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Why is there no mods banning users? ALL THE DOUCHEBAG US USERS SHOWED UP
O+
Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 21:53 Quote
Saucycheese wrote:
Axxe wrote:
MT36 wrote:

Didn't you start this thread complaining about offensive language? Did you mean for you also or just other people?

No, he is just a regular internet piece of shit troll. Did not take much to smoke this sad c*nt out.

And you're a f*cking saint. Stfu bitch

ANNDD.....TRIGGERED! lol

Posted: Jun 21, 2022 at 7:50 Quote
Hey there saucycheese, you know what I do when I am a big grouchy pain in the ass and too caught up in my own BS to keep negativity in check? I go for a bike ride. It works wonders, everytime. Maybe you need a nice bike ride too.

Posted: Jun 21, 2022 at 12:15 Quote
Saucycheese wrote:
Axxe wrote:
MT36 wrote:

Didn't you start this thread complaining about offensive language? Did you mean for you also or just other people?

No, he is just a regular internet piece of shit troll. Did not take much to smoke this sad c*nt out.

And you're a f*cking saint. Stfu bitch

* changes username to Curdledcheese....

Posted: Jun 21, 2022 at 13:57 Quote
I don't see an issue with it, let em scream at the monitor, it's just text on a page. Perhaps this is their way of working through personal issues, depression, life's mistakes. I'm just hear to...well... I actually don't know why I come here anymore... Articles are meh at best & the forums are a little lackluster these days...The buy & sell section is nice to browse, figure I'll get my fill before that's paywalled too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013873
Mobile Version of Website