Recent FOX service?

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
Recent FOX service?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 14:49 Quote
Has anyone recently had their suspension serviced at FOX? I put in an RA request last week and was supposed to get an email with shipping instructions in 24 hours, never came. I called and they said they are delayed. Wonder how long delay is to get the shipping instructions, and what your turnaround time was for the actual service?

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 11:51 Quote
reynoldsj4 wrote:
Has anyone recently had their suspension serviced at FOX? I put in an RA request last week and was supposed to get an email with shipping instructions in 24 hours, never came. I called and they said they are delayed. Wonder how long delay is to get the shipping instructions, and what your turnaround time was for the actual service?

Opened a request back in late December for a 36 service, was given scheduled service date of Jan 7th. I didn’t get the fork back until Jan 24th. I am close to the service facility, shipping is all overnight.

I opened a x2 service request yesterday and received a service date of Feb 18th. I expect it to take them 3 weeks to get it back to me.

Warranty service generally moves much quicker in my experience. I have typically received warranty repairs back within 1 week.

You should be getting your service email from fox by the next day with the scheduled service date. I use the west coast service faculty in Nevada if that helps at all.

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 12:00 Quote
completely random, how frequently do you service your shocks, I'm interested to hear, cause everyone is different.

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 12:28 Quote
Kidklayko wrote:
completely random, how frequently do you service your shocks, I'm interested to hear, cause everyone is different.

I usually just do it each winter during downtime. I did not plan on servicing the X2 this winter but it cavitated over the weekend and I cannot service that on my own.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010132
Mobile Version of Website