Yeti Sb150 vs Santa Cruz Megatower vs Evil wreckoning

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Yeti Sb150 vs Santa Cruz Megatower vs Evil wreckoning
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2022 at 13:24 Quote
Transition Spire or Sentinel. Rocky Mountain Instinct or Altitude. Can’t go wrong with any of them.

Posted: Feb 6, 2022 at 18:51 Quote
Has anyone compared the Hightower to the sb150? The Hightower with a angle headset and the cascade link seems fairly similar to the yeti.

O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2022 at 19:04 Quote
max8975 wrote:
Has anyone compared the Hightower to the sb150? The Hightower with a angle headset and the cascade link seems fairly similar to the yeti.

The Hightower squats down more than the Sb150

Posted: Feb 7, 2022 at 10:46 Quote
so it's plusher?

O+
Posted: Feb 7, 2022 at 12:21 Quote
max8975 wrote:
so it's plusher?

If you've ever ridden a Yeti, you'll notice it's a race bike, it wants to go FAST, it is not built for slow speed terrain at all, and it's almost kind of hard to ride them at slow speed. I think the SB150 does a really solid job of remaining solid under pedaling, but giving when you need it. Santa Cruz in general prefer a little softer feel pedaling platform. The Yeti stays a little higher in it's travel compared to the SC. In terms of plushness, there both really solid, I don't really think about bikes in that regard to be honest. I couldn't really tell the difference. Any one else have a better way of explaining this?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.048322
Mobile Version of Website