SC decals

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
SC decals
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 22:16 Quote
Hey guys,

I’m planning to upgrade the color scheme to my Megatower, nothing super expressive but more like accent colors here and there. Basically now everything’s black or dark, my MT frame is the super dark grey one with original black gloss text.

My initial idea was to match the large SC text with the fork/dropper Fox kashima tone but I’m struggling to find a good place to get custom color decals. My Fox fork is also all black atm but I need that same tone for that as well. Other details are optional.

Any recommendations where I should look for custom color high quality decals and what color that kashima coating really is? It’s somewhere in between copper and gold but just thinking how close will they be able to match it for decals. Also this is my first custom decal planning so any other tips are more than welcome.

Oh and shipping to EU should be mandatory.

Thanks in advance.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 6:32 Quote
Invisiframe can do what you need. They provided me proofs of a custom top to bottom fade before I decided to go black. Email them.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 7:08 Quote
gmoss wrote:
Invisiframe can do what you need. They provided me proofs of a custom top to bottom fade before I decided to go black. Email them.
I think I did find their site earlier and it does look credible. However I couldn’t find Fox there so I can’t get fully matched tone for fork and frame. Maybe I’ll email them anyways and see if they can do something about it.

Cheers.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 7:18 Quote
Your title misled me. Thought you were looking for SC decals, not Fox. SC should be able to provide matching fork decals to match your frame. Invisiframe do not have the rights to print Fox, and I think Fox put a shut down on folks printing their logos without consent as well.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 9:06 Quote
You’re correct what comes to the title but I did mention the goal would be also to get stickers for my Fox fork tone on tone. But I realized after you mentioned the copyrights that Fox must then sell decals themselves and seems like there actually is an official kashima color decals for their forks! All the new colors seems not to be available until march but if that’s the deal I’ll take it. Now all I need is Invisiframe somehow be able to match the color for SC text logo as well.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 10:38 Quote
No worries.

"My initial idea was to match the large SC text with the fork/dropper Fox kashima tone but I’m struggling to find a good place to get custom color decals."

This is what I keyed in on. I know you said you also wantes to match fork, but that is tpugh with Fox. SC should be able to get you factory style. Maybe have Invisframe or someone make you SC emblems in another color from another model, like the 22 Hightower for example, and then get matching fork graphics from SC, or Fox. I have not ordered factory color fork graphics, so maybe someone can speak to that.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 10:39 Quote
Okay a friend of mine suggested a site called Slik Graphics and they had both SC and Fox decals with fully customizable colors, including Fox Kashima color! Decided to give it a go and ordered both, we’ll see how it turns out.

A really nice customizer for many decals, I recommend all to take a look if you wish to have more personal look.

Posted: Mar 7, 2022 at 10:23 Quote
Check out Stikrd. Those guys can make anything you can dream up and it's super reasonable $$ wise.

https://www.stikrd.com/

Posted: Mar 8, 2022 at 5:34 Quote
tdamore wrote:
Check out Stikrd. Those guys can make anything you can dream up and it's super reasonable $$ wise.

https://www.stikrd.com/

Already order from Slik Graphics and those are... slik! The colour match with Fox Kashima is perfect and overall quality feels great.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005604
Mobile Version of Website