2022 Norco Bigfoot

PB Forum :: Fat Bikes
2022 Norco Bigfoot
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jan 31, 2022 at 14:46 Quote
Now up on the Norco website:

https://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/fat-bike/

Posted: Jan 31, 2022 at 21:25 Quote
specs are the same as last year; no change.

just the colours; how do you guys like the colours? pretty different from the leaked photos. I have a new Farley already; but was hoping to get one of these and sell that because the geo numbers looks better for my fit/size; but I can't get past the boring paint job.

Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 15:41 Quote
ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS
Is what the paint screams to me. Especially the Bigfoot 1
I'm pissed because I've had a deposit on one since November. When the "old" 2022 colours were shown in dealer brochures.
If it doesn't look better in person I'll get a Wyatt Maverick or a Fezzari King's Peak instead. Boooo.

Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 17:42 Quote
yeah, thats exactly spot on. I too have my name on a Bigfoot 1 rigid; the colour just doesn't look like it belongs on a bike of this level. Doesn't look exquisite. looks cheap. I'm sure there is some pearlescent affect but still looks rather bland compared to what other companies are doing. I have the 2021 Farley 5 and love the look of it; just feels a little small/cramped.

the blue chrome in the leaked photos looked bad ass.

Posted: Feb 3, 2022 at 6:29 Quote
doughboyr6 wrote:
yeah, thats exactly spot on. I too have my name on a Bigfoot 1 rigid; the colour just doesn't look like it belongs on a bike of this level. Doesn't look exquisite. looks cheap. I'm sure there is some pearlescent affect but still looks rather bland compared to what other companies are doing. I have the 2021 Farley 5 and love the look of it; just feels a little small/cramped.

the blue chrome in the leaked photos looked bad ass.

I agree with you! That chrome fade was sick. Sadly, I think the best colours are the Bigfoot 3 models. Too costly to upgrade though for a paint job.

Posted: Feb 3, 2022 at 13:17 Quote
their numbering convention is different; the lower the number the better the trim/model. So dropping down to Bigfoot 3 would be cheaper and better colour. But I had my heart on the 1 and my name is on a list for the 1. I just wish the colour was better...

I know colour shouldn't factor in; but I'm debating on just keeping my Farley for the fact of the ugly blue on the Norco.

Posted: Feb 5, 2022 at 14:17 Quote
doughboyr6 wrote:
their numbering convention is different; the lower the number the better the trim/model. So dropping down to Bigfoot 3 would be cheaper and better colour. But I had my heart on the 1 and my name is on a list for the 1. I just wish the colour was better...

I know colour shouldn't factor in; but I'm debating on just keeping my Farley for the fact of the ugly blue on the Norco.

Farley geo is definitely not up to date so it could be worth going for a Bigfoot! I’d go Bigfoot 2 in black if you don’t mind losing the carbon fork. Add a splash of colour with your grips, pedals, etc.

Posted: Feb 5, 2022 at 14:21 Quote
Pixelpimp wrote:
ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS
Is what the paint screams to me. Especially the Bigfoot 1
I'm pissed because I've had a deposit on one since November. When the "old" 2022 colours were shown in dealer brochures.
If it doesn't look better in person I'll get a Wyatt Maverick or a Fezzari King's Peak instead. Boooo.

It does appear to be a Walmart colour Facepalm
However I'm thinking it will be much better in person.

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 10:48 Quote
jubs17 wrote:
Pixelpimp wrote:
ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS
Is what the paint screams to me. Especially the Bigfoot 1
I'm pissed because I've had a deposit on one since November. When the "old" 2022 colours were shown in dealer brochures.
If it doesn't look better in person I'll get a Wyatt Maverick or a Fezzari King's Peak instead. Boooo.

It does appear to be a Walmart colour Facepalm
However I'm thinking it will be much better in person.

there's nothing wrong with the paint on any of the new Norco's IMO.

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 16:48 Quote
this picture and angle makes it look ok. I'm still hoping it looks better in person. but it's pretty bland and boring compared to what competitors are doing with fades/chrome/bold colours. this particular blue looks like it comes off a Walmart kids bike.

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 17:56 Quote
[Quote="doughboyr6"]this picture and angle makes it look ok. I'm still hoping it looks better in person. but it's pretty bland and boring compared to what competitors are doing with fades/chrome/bold colours. this particular blue looks like it comes off a Walmart kids bike.[/Q
uote]For the money I see your point but I still don't think it looks bad, it just looks like they didn't put as much effort or imagination into it as their competition. Then again the paint scheme dosent improve performance, if they went with a more simple paint job in order to put the money into better components but still keep the price down I can respect that.

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 20:36 Quote

The other posted pictures flatter it. From this side; it doesn't look as good. But anyway, it is just paint; but a bit hard to swallow for a $3000 CAD bike. If only it looked more like the early leaked photos of what blue chrome looked like. Or even the other blues they have/use on other models.


Posted: Feb 13, 2022 at 9:02 Quote
You can complain all you want, but imagine if you spend months waiting and the paint job looked like this…

https://ca.bikes.com/products/altitude-c50-22

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006169
Mobile Version of Website