Any idea about S-Works Stumpjumper frameset availability? 2023 color?

PB Forum :: Specialized
Any idea about S-Works Stumpjumper frameset availability? 2023 color?
Previous Page | Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2022 at 8:26 Quote
Went to pull the trigger on a 2022 Stumpy S-Works frameset S5 this morning and it was gone, and according to obsessive Googling the last on the planet.

Appears there's a couple 2021's out there, but understandably no discount, I don't like the paint color, and resale will certainly take a hit with the older model year.

Non-S-Works available, but I really like the wide range LSC dampening on the Fox Factory shock that comes with S-Works.

So maybe I'll wait for 2023, or more 2022's to comedown the pipeline. Anyone have a sense of when S-Works Stumpy framesets might be available? Any chance it's before summer?

Bonus points if you know the 2023 S-Works pant color.

Thanks!

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 10:31 Quote
Currently the dealer site doesn't have an ETA. We have had them on backorder at the shop I work at and got other sizes in but not S5 yet. Have you used the find nearby function the the website? Frames are allowed to be shipped by dealers.

Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 11:34 Quote
I managed to get a 2021 on discount in the UK. Paid £2250 for it (tiny mark on the chainstay, shop soiled). Mine was an S5 too.

I put a bigger mark on it fitting the chain!

They had other sizes for £2400 too.

If you could size up or down and they ship to America, might be worth a shot?

https://www.certini.co.uk/bikes/bike-frames/2021-s-works-stumpjumper-full-suspension-mtb-frame--gloss-oak-green-metallicdiamond-dustcarbon__76597

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 13:57 Quote
bballboy388 wrote:
Currently the dealer site doesn't have an ETA. We have had them on backorder at the shop I work at and got other sizes in but not S5 yet. Have you used the find nearby function the the website? Frames are allowed to be shipped by dealers.

Thanks for the info. I have used that function - two in the US but 2021 models, I'm fine waiting a bit to have a 2022 or 2023

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 13:58 Quote
JonnyW1984 wrote:
I managed to get a 2021 on discount in the UK. Paid £2250 for it (tiny mark on the chainstay, shop soiled). Mine was an S5 too.

I put a bigger mark on it fitting the chain!

They had other sizes for £2400 too.

If you could size up or down and they ship to America, might be worth a shot?

https://www.certini.co.uk/bikes/bike-frames/2021-s-works-stumpjumper-full-suspension-mtb-frame--gloss-oak-green-metallicdiamond-dustcarbon__76597

Thanks for this, I will look into it. In the USA these frames are $3,000 MSRP, so likely not quite a good enough deal to buy an older one.

What's nice is I have plenty of time, we got to wait until the riding season really opens up in the Pacific Northwest, and I can ride a hardtail for a while while I wait.

Thanks again

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 17:21 Quote
The Dusty Blue color is the 2022. I think they just changed it recently, so it will probably be a while before a 2023 color comes out

O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2022 at 13:11 Quote
I really like that Dusty blue color, good one that I don't think I'll get sick of.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010755
Mobile Version of Website