V2 sentinel with cascade link

PB Forum :: Transition
V2 sentinel with cascade link
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 20:59 Quote
I am seriously considering the cascade link. Can anyone provide feedback on the link on the V2 sentinel and if it is worth the money.

Posted: Feb 27, 2022 at 22:37 Quote
Interested in this as well.

Posted: May 14, 2022 at 14:49 Quote
Fluidworks wrote:
Interested in this as well.

Also interested!

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 22:11 Quote
cgaches wrote:
I am seriously considering the cascade link. Can anyone provide feedback on the link on the V2 sentinel and if it is worth the money.

I personally think it is worth the money and enjoy mine. I noticed more small bump sensitivity (I have a carbon v2 sentinel with a rock Shox super deluxe) but more bob when pedaling. I don't pedal much, I don't like pedaling, so this isn't a big complaint. I have taken the bike to Snowmass, Trestle, Moab, Windrock, and all over Northwest Arkansas/Southwest Missouri and it has performed great. If you buy the cascade link and don't like it, you can always sell it on the T.O.S.S. group (Transition Owners Facebook group) for slightly less than you bought it for, and then you aren't out that much money.

Posted: Jun 12, 2022 at 6:26 Quote
Agreed, definitely significant improvement to small bump, bottom resistance, etc, but a bit of a pedaling penalty.

I install mine when I go to the park and use the native link for normal trail riding (both with coil shock, 375 lbs & 450 lbs).

Posted: Jun 12, 2022 at 14:51 Quote
cgaches wrote:

Why are you considering this? Which shock do you run?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005142
Mobile Version of Website