Mission Control

PB Forum :: Specialized
Mission Control
Previous Page | Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2022 at 8:04 Quote
I have a Levo Comp 2021. I don't understand, on the app, what the deference is between the Individual settings on the top of the app (ECO/Trail/ Turbo) and the Support/Peak power/ Acceleration Response in the middle of the app. Lets say I have all the top settings set at the factory default. will the middle settings override the top settings? Lets say I have all the middle setting set at 0% how will it affect the top settings that are set at factory default. If I have all the middle settings set at 100%, how will it affect the top settings?

Posted: Feb 18, 2022 at 8:31 Quote
johnr9q wrote:
I have a Levo Comp 2021. I don't understand, on the app, what the deference is between the Individual settings on the top of the app (ECO/Trail/ Turbo) and the Support/Peak power/ Acceleration Response in the middle of the app. Lets say I have all the top settings set at the factory default. will the middle settings override the top settings? Lets say I have all the middle setting set at 0% how will it affect the top settings that are set at factory default. If I have all the middle settings set at 100%, how will it affect the top settings?

This may help you - lots of videos on using their app.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=specialized+levo+sl+app

Good luck.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006187
Mobile Version of Website