trying to convince your city to let you build a jump line
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2022 at 7:45 Quote
hi I am trying to convince my city Petaluma for a free ride jump line got tips

Posted: Feb 25, 2022 at 9:58 Quote
gnarboydj wrote:
hi I am trying to convince my city Petaluma for a free ride jump line got tips
yeah, first off figure out who to contact withing your local gov. It will probably be your local park district. If you have a local skatepark, those are the people you want to talk too. Next up, do your research. Draw up a presentation and show them the benefits of building a jump line. Figure out where you want to build it and how much it will cost. When talking about the jumpline use non-MTBer friendly terms and explain yourself well. Good luck!

Posted: Feb 26, 2022 at 7:52 Quote
thank you so much

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2022 at 0:08 Quote
If they don’t spring for it find an out of the way place and just start building. If they tear it down, build more. Eventually you’ll be more trouble than you’re worth Wink

FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2022 at 0:33 Quote
A petition is a good start, get a good number of people who will sighn up an number for regular local users then, turn those regular loacal users into a club or group to approach your local authorities. Allways good to get some adults too. You may find that there's a sports or youth group in authorities that could help too. Urban regeneration or some sort of thing.

FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2022 at 0:35 Quote
Mirknal4 wrote:
If they don’t spring for it find an out of the way place and just start building. If they tear it down, build more. Eventually you’ll be more trouble than you’re worth Wink

True, so many official jump spots around the world started out as pirate trails, It's better to ask for forginess than permission kind of ting Wink

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008025
Mobile Version of Website