New SB150 in the works?

PB Forum :: Yeti
New SB150 in the works?
| Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 7:11 Quote
GunnarGunnarGunnar wrote:
Nice to see that $7000 gets you code r's, the old obsolete centerline rotors, and a $200 dropper post. With santa cruz these days, $7k gets you an NX drivetrain, guides, and a yari.

“Obsolete” centerline rotors… just because a newer one is out doesn’t make the old rotors obsolete. They’ve won DH wold cups, pretty sure they can stop you on your blue trail

Posted: Dec 4, 2022 at 8:04 Quote
dresendsit wrote:
Nice to see that $7000 gets you code r's, the old obsolete centerline rotors, and a $200 dropper post. With santa cruz these days, $7k gets you an NX drivetrain, guides, and a yari.

“Obsolete” centerline rotors… just because a newer one is out doesn’t make the old rotors obsolete. They’ve won DH wold cups, pretty sure they can stop you on your blue trail

Yeah I wouldn’t know, never been down a blue trail. They probably would stop a yeti owner no problem though

Posted: Dec 5, 2022 at 13:13 Quote
dresendsit wrote:

Yeah I wouldn’t know, never been down a blue trail. They probably would stop a yeti owner no problem though

Wow, you might literally be the first mountain biker I've ever met who has never been on a SINGLE blue trail. But that's COOL, the green trails can be pretty sick. And I've heard that it's actually the green trail crowd that keeps the lights on at places like Whistler. And I do love Boca!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015464
Mobile Version of Website