Specialized delivery dates

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized delivery dates
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 24, 2022 at 2:52 Quote
hi everyone,
can someone from big S headquarters inform us please about the delivery dates of their products.
it been 6 months since i ordered my Demo and still nothing. When i first ordered it the due date was in 2 months time
and now its due to late April. Other brands knew that the delivery times woyld be at leat 5 months but back then but specialized offered bikes in 2 months time . Next week is the firs DH race and no bike for me. ( old sworks demo was sold in order to buy the new)

Posted: Apr 4, 2022 at 12:20 Quote
Hey man i ordered mine form the website last week, Its already inbound to the bike shop for setup i should have it within 5 days according to the shop????

I also just ordered a sworks enduro and i should have it in my hands within 8 days according to the shop??

Seems there is some inventory out there. Better than trek the slash is 300 days out for a project one.

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 13:51 Quote
vangalan wrote:
hi everyone,
can someone from big S headquarters inform us please about the delivery dates of their products.
it been 6 months since i ordered my Demo and still nothing. When i first ordered it the due date was in 2 months time
and now its due to late April. Other brands knew that the delivery times woyld be at leat 5 months but back then but specialized offered bikes in 2 months time . Next week is the firs DH race and no bike for me. ( old sworks demo was sold in order to buy the new)

Specialized went to a mostly consumer direct sales model- meaning they sell on their website directly to you. The reason partly being that I’d they get 10 bikes in, it’s easier and more money for them to sell them direct rather than sell through the lbs. They used to have more inventory of bikes so when specialized would get a shipment of bikes in they could send them out to shops. I’ve seen demos on the website for sale and those are ready to ship. Best bet is order one of those and cancel the order from the shop. Good luck with the racing!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005716
Mobile Version of Website