Lower leg pressure release button

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
Lower leg pressure release button
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2022 at 16:26 Quote
I’m sure I can’t be the only person to have over tightened one of these and broken one. So question is……….best way to get it out not that it’s broken and who has one they will sell me??? They’re out of stock everywhere I’ve looked online.

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:26 Quote
dickdillander wrote:
I’m sure I can’t be the only person to have over tightened one of these and broken one. So question is……….best way to get it out not that it’s broken and who has one they will sell me??? They’re out of stock everywhere I’ve looked online.

Yea I did that once. Surprisingly easy to get the broken one out and at that point it was in stock so I ordered it. I think I’ve got the second one I’d be happy to give ya

O+
Posted: May 26, 2022 at 2:24 Quote
kiranseligman wrote:
dickdillander wrote:

Yea I did that once. Surprisingly easy to get the broken one out and at that point it was in stock so I ordered it. I think I’ve got the second one I’d be happy to give ya

Thanks for the offer. I contacted Fox and they sent me a set. And you’re right, I was surprised how easily I got the broken one out. Just wedged a flat head screwdriver in there and it spun right out.

O+
Posted: May 26, 2022 at 5:17 Quote
dickdillander wrote:
kiranseligman wrote:
dickdillander wrote:

Thanks for the offer. I contacted Fox and they
sent me a set. And you’re right, I was surprised how easily I got the broken one out. Just wedged a flat head screwdriver in there and it spun right out.

So they had it in stock? Weird that you can’t find it online anywhere and I checked my dealer site and it was out even.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2022 at 11:33 Quote
No. They didn’t technically have them in stock. They sent a pair of “take offs”. I can only assume they came off a demo or warranty fork or something. Worked for me

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008488
Mobile Version of Website