2022 S-Works Enduro

PB Forum :: Specialized
2022 S-Works Enduro
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 3, 2022 at 17:25 Quote
Hey guys just wondering if they did any changes to the 2022 im thinking of ordering one, I hear there is some around for reasonable delivery time.

1. Carbon cracking issues still around?
2. Any updates vs 2021?
3. are they revamping soon should i hold out?
4. Any comments? Let me know thanks.

Kind of in a pinch and want to get a new Whip before season starts

Posted: Apr 17, 2022 at 21:01 Quote
I just bought a 2021 frame. I don’t think the 22 is any different. I looked at a few other brands. The enduro has a lot of great reviews. The geometry is up to date. I think the only geo update would be a degree or 2 steeper seat tube angle which isn’t a big deal. I think the frame cracks are rare. There are a lot of these out in the world. That’s my 2 cents. I just got mine built and haven’t ridden it but 30 minutes. So far so good.

Posted: May 12, 2022 at 17:12 Quote
Hi wondering if Enduro is likely to be upgraded with a release this year ?

Thinking of ordering the 22 model, but have a feeling it’ll be replaced since many major enduro brands have done the same (Canyon & Santa C)

Posted: May 12, 2022 at 19:38 Quote
I think a new Enduro maybe be released in the 2023 first months.
Yeti also is updating the SB150 in December 2022...

MarkGirgis wrote:
Hi wondering if Enduro is likely to be upgraded with a release this year ?

Thinking of ordering the 22 model, but have a feeling it’ll be replaced since many major enduro brands have done the same (Canyon & Santa C)

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 5:10 Quote
Hey I just picked up a 2022 frame. I'm lazy, anyone tell me how many volume spacers come in the floatx2? Fox chart says maximum is 2 for that size shock

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 1:10 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:
Hey I just picked up a 2022 frame. I'm lazy, anyone tell me how many volume spacers come in the floatx2? Fox chart says maximum is 2 for that size shock

None are fitted in the frame only purchase

The shock has the lesser clicks on the HSC , 8 I think rather then the previous year x2s 17 clicks

Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 19:34 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:

My 2022 sworks x2 had zero volume spacers from the factory

Posted: Jun 17, 2022 at 10:50 Quote
I was worried this thing would be too big for me, but I am loving it. Had to shim my dropper to 170 and slam it, and I am running a 32mm stem. But it's been fun. And with my lighter/downcountry wheelset, I have been setting PRs on XC rides. (Around here the local XC races have a "big hitters" class for enduro bikes, which is fun and gives us more chances to race something)

The reserves this thing has compared to the stumpy evo... So good. And the wife made some custom stickies Smile

Custom stickies. yes those are downcountry tires but don t worry i have a wheelset with DH tires inserts ready to go

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007131
Mobile Version of Website