Do you use your in-frame storage?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Do you use your in-frame storage?
Previous Page | Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2022 at 8:22 Quote
Wondering how many people actually use their in-frame storage (wish I could make this a poll). My personal bike as in-frame storage, but I really don't use it, and when I try to, I don't find the space all that useful—especially for snacks.

Posted: Apr 15, 2022 at 8:39 Quote
ryanlabar wrote:
Wondering how many people actually use their in-frame storage (wish I could make this a poll). My personal bike as in-frame storage, but I really don't use it, and when I try to, I don't find the space all that useful—especially for snacks.

I don't have a bike with the in-frame option, but kinda wish I did. I'd jam a tube in there since it's the least used object I routinely carry.

BTW - didn't get the joke with your GIF.

Posted: Apr 15, 2022 at 12:04 Quote
Yes, every ride. Its the best thing since sliced bread!

Posted: Apr 15, 2022 at 12:08 Quote
Key's, gels and burritos Razz

Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 16:35 Quote
Mine almost always has a spare tube a plug kit, a CO2 cartridge and injector plus a mini pump, chain link pliers with extra links, a spare derailer hanger, spare brake pads, a $20 for emergency tacos, a tire lever and some zip ties to stick the CushCore to my frame if I have to use a tube, and probably a few other things I’ve forgotten about.

I occasionally toss a rain jacket in there and I nearly always carry a 20 oz soft bladder in there to refill the bottle. I can fit a second one in for longer rides too. So yes, always use it, in frame storage and a threaded bottom bracket are two must haves for me.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009757
Mobile Version of Website