Mammoth transfer available.

PB Forum :: California Enduro Series
Mammoth transfer available.
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Apr 17, 2022 at 12:28 Quote
broke my arm
price easily negotiable, just want to sell it.
650 922 2142 if you want to chat about it

SOLD FOR 100 DOLLARS.

Posted: May 10, 2022 at 15:34 Quote
Hi how much is it?

Posted: May 10, 2022 at 19:51 Quote
lan-Mtb wrote:
broke my arm
price easily negotiable, just want to sell it.
650 922 2142 if you want to chat about it

specs?

Posted: May 10, 2022 at 20:20 Quote
how much would you sell the transfer for. Also what age and cat is it

Posted: May 11, 2022 at 16:10 Quote
mior wrote:
lan-Mtb wrote:
broke my arm
price easily negotiable, just want to sell it.
650 922 2142 if you want to chat about it

specs?

sport 18-29 men
if you are interested text me at 650 922 2142

Posted: May 11, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
OliverLu wrote:
how much would you sell the transfer for. Also what age and cat is it

sport 18-29 men
if you are interested text me at 650 922 2142

Posted: May 11, 2022 at 20:43 Quote
Crap I need a juniors sport one

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 9:32 Quote
OliverLu wrote:
Crap I need a juniors sport one

FYI - The transfer does not have to be for the same class you are racing. You are just buying a spot for the race and will select what class upon registering it.

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006413
Mobile Version of Website