Coil on v3 5010??

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Coil on v3 5010??
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 28, 2022 at 4:32 Quote
I'm thinking of putting a coil on my 5010 but wanted to get some opinions. You read some threads that say it's great and others that say it's horrible. I was thinking of trying thr bomber coil since it's only 300 plus spring so it would be a cheaper experiment. Any thoughts? It has a float dps on it now

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 8:18 Quote
Haynesn12 wrote:
I'm thinking of putting a coil on my 5010 but wanted to get some opinions. You read some threads that say it's great and others that say it's horrible. I was thinking of trying thr bomber coil since it's only 300 plus spring so it would be a cheaper experiment. Any thoughts? It has a float dps on it now

Thought about doing it on my V3 5010, ended up going with the Ohlins TTX Air 2, which has been absolutely great coming from the DPX2.

I called Santa Cruz because Ohlins doesn't have any recommended settings on their site for the V3 5010. Talked to them about coil setups, said they don't recommend it on the V3. But, I also spoke to someone who I follow on IG who used to work at PUSH and had their Elevensix on a V3 5010 and they loved it. But, it's not even available on their site for the V3 5010 so....

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005072
Mobile Version of Website