Shin/knee protection

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Shin/knee protection
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 29, 2022 at 21:11 Quote
Been destroying my lower legs lately in the skatepark and looking for some moderate duty knee/shinpads I can wear under my pants. Most of what I see online though look pretty heavy and stiff and I don't want something that will limit mobility or be bulky. I can see that a lot of pros in bmx and slopestyle wear pads under their pants but they never talk about it much. What do you guys use?

Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 10:25 Quote
G-Form pads , but some ride hard pads

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2022 at 10:31 Quote
chickenfriedsteak wrote:
Been destroying my lower legs lately in the skatepark and looking for some moderate duty knee/shinpads I can wear under my pants. Most of what I see online though look pretty heavy and stiff and I don't want something that will limit mobility or be bulky. I can see that a lot of pros in bmx and slopestyle wear pads under their pants but they never talk about it much. What do you guys use?

I use a 7iDP shin and knee pad all in one. fits under loose jeans ok

Posted: Jun 16, 2022 at 19:55 Quote
I probably posted this before but I use box jump shin guards from amazon. This is just for shins. I also have some Fox launch pro knee and partial shin coverage. They don't have to be slipped on. So basically I can drop my jeans, strap the knee pads and pull my jean back up and go ride. Will post a pick if I can round everything up.

Posted: Jun 18, 2022 at 14:47 Quote
Fuse is the way to go, full leg covered and very affordable.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022870
Mobile Version of Website