RECOMMENDATION: Most breathable long riding pants for summer

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
RECOMMENDATION: Most breathable long riding pants for summer
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 7, 2022 at 1:11 Quote
Any recommendations for most breathable riding pants? I started to ride in pants all year long since crashing in shorts usually ends with my kneepads sliding down and not doing what they're supposed to do. At moment I got the Endura trail pants, they are nice and have ventilated zippers but the fabric is more on the rugged than lightweight side.

Posted: May 7, 2022 at 9:42 Quote
Troy Lee Skyline pants are pretty breathable.

Fox Flexair pants are too but the fabric is pretty noisy.

Posted: May 7, 2022 at 18:51 Quote
Haven’t tried a lot of different brands I tend to stick with chromag, raceface and fox. Got the new chromag feint ones and they are pretty breathable. I like them

Posted: May 8, 2022 at 4:14 Quote
The Chromag look nice! Anyone got experience with the Giro Havoc?

Posted: May 8, 2022 at 4:15 Quote
Natchot wrote:
Troy Lee Skyline pants are pretty breathable.

Fox Flexair pants are too but the fabric is pretty noisy.

Bummer about the Fox but I think I can look past the noise if they're the most comfortable and breathable...

Posted: May 9, 2022 at 14:01 Quote
I got a pair of Flexair shorts last year and loved them, so I got the flexair pants this year. Only have about 4 short rides on them, so I can't weigh in on longevity...but the best compliment I can give about these pants is that I just forget that I'm wearing them. No binding, no riding up, etc.

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 4:26 Quote
Check out the Arion Cycling MR2TrailPant, they are lightweight and breathable and are an awesome price. arioncycling.com

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005796
Mobile Version of Website