Ebike tires

PB Forum :: eMTB
Ebike tires
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 8, 2022 at 10:15 Quote
I need a new set of 27.5” tires for my specialized Kenevo Expert. What are some good ones?

O+
Posted: May 8, 2022 at 18:09 Quote
troweller wrote:
I need a new set of 27.5” tires for my specialized Kenevo Expert. What are some good ones?

Magic Mary front or rear

Maxxis DHR2 rear / Assegai front, or run Assegai front and rear if you want, I prefer DHR rear but thats just me.

Anything with a heavy casing.

I've heard there are some new Goodyears out there too but haven't run them yet.

O+
Posted: May 9, 2022 at 6:11 Quote
troweller wrote:

Can't go wrong with the classic Assegai front & DHR II rear in either DD or DH casing.

This combo is working and it's easy to find unlike other brands.

O+
Posted: May 10, 2022 at 13:53 Quote
Just picked up a front and rear set of the Schwalbe Eddy Current.

We shall see how they do. Might swap them around my ride group and see how they do on different bikes with different riders. They are Ebike specific, so should be interesting to see how they compare to my favourite maxxis DHF/R's.

O+
Posted: May 11, 2022 at 22:45 Quote
voleman wrote:
Just picked up a front and rear set of the Schwalbe Eddy Current.

We shall see how they do. Might swap them around my ride group and see how they do on different bikes with different riders. They are Ebike specific, so should be interesting to see how they compare to my favourite maxxis DHF/R's.
I personally like them as a heavier rider 250 lb). A lot less knob rollover which is so thing I really noticed on my regular bike (maxxis dhr/dhf). I might be throwing currents on my analog bike too.

Posted: May 12, 2022 at 11:52 Quote
I commute to work so I'm using Maxxis Hookworms on my Levo SL.

photo

O+
Posted: May 29, 2022 at 10:19 Quote
NetSkay wrote:
I commute to work so I'm using Maxxis Hookworms on my Levo SL.

photo

I have a set of 29er Schwalbe Big Apples in the shed I want to put on my Range VLT and see how far I can go on a road ride. haha, slicks are awesome on a mid to long travel bike!

Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 12:34 Quote
I’ve just gone Wtb Verdict on the front and Wtb Vigilante on rear both tough casing ebike rated

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008949
Mobile Version of Website