New bike suspension invention

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
New bike suspension invention
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 17, 2022 at 1:14 Quote
Hi everyone. I have invented a new suspension system for bikes. I am running a crowdfunding page on Idiegogo to help raise money to make the invention a reality.

The link is just a teaser page, the worldwide reveal will be this Sunday.

Please try to be supportive. I have shared this on Facebook groups and the mountain bike groups are the only ones that have had mean comments. I am just trying to create something new. It's not a scam. Indiegogo doesn't run scams. If you don't like the idea of crowdfunding that's fine, don't give money to the campaign. I am trying to share this to inform people that it exists also, not just to raise money.

Thanks.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jorgensen-suspension/coming_soon/x/29256046

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 4:20 Quote
We've been here before with this platform, it doesnt work and is heavy.
a basic cheap shock will work better than this.

be OK for Walmart etc bikes.

I must admit, the video reminds me of video cams in the late 90s when we were kids filming ourselfs and our great ideas in the back yard, Not much has changed lol

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 13:04 Quote
As said its not new, remember manitou doing something like this in the 90's so I'm out

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 13:15 Quote
I think the reason that bike forums seem to be mean is that a lot of us have huge amount of experience with suspension systems, perhaps even considerably more experience than yourself. Amazing that you tried to find a solution to a problem, no-ones taking that away from you, but this design has been attempted before, and it didn't work well, and lots of people on forums have been aware of it for 20years

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 13:35 Quote
Further to the above, some of those forum users have been scammed for thousands via companies using indigogo to get funding.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 18:00 Quote
This is a goof, right?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005239
Mobile Version of Website