Issues with another TF user

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Issues with another TF user
Previous Page | Next Page
O+
Posted: May 17, 2022 at 7:12 Quote
Hello.

I love to post on Trailforks. It's a productive way to pass the time when things are slow at work, and I enjoy contributing to the community. I have contributed a lot of trails over the years, and I want to continue to do so.

My intent here is to ask for feedback regarding my actions. I am not trying to disparage another user. I simply want to find out if I can do things better - if I can improve the process I use to submit trails.

I recently added a group of trails (almost 40) to a riding area and they were all immediately rejected by a user who has enough trust score in the system to reject them with one click. (It usually takes a few users to reject a trail, depending on how much trust score they have). I was emailed (through the TF system) and told that my trails had no "REGION, CITY and RIDING AREA info" (they do) and that the WINTER TRAIL MAP attribute was checked incorrectly.

These trails are some of the only ones in the area that are good to ride in the winter. They are the first to dry out when the thaw happens and they have fantastic drainage and minimal mud. They are known as some of the best places to ride in the early spring.

I also believe that it is important to include trails so that they appear on the map for users who may need to use them to safely and quickly exit an area due to a crash or other emergency.

I attempted to reply to the user who rejected the trails, but he had blocked me. I re-submitted the trails, and they were rejected immediately.

What can I do?

Thank you.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 1:58 Quote
email TF admin I suppose.

Mod O+
Posted: May 26, 2022 at 9:53 Quote
It seems the trails only had a country and state is selected.

The winter thing seems was a mistake by that admin, there note says "Please include region, city and riding area and Winter Trail Map should be blank because no winter activities were selected".

You do have "mountain biking" selected which can be a winter activity

Previous Page | Next Page

Active Forum Threads
18 mins ago - Morewood Bikes
19 mins ago - Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
20 mins ago - MTB Tech Rumors, Innovation and Prototypes
34 mins ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
45 mins ago - Code R brakes fading really bad
48 mins ago - 21’ Stumpjumper EVO thoughts
1 hours ago - AXS and river crossings
1 hours ago - 2013 Cannondale Trigger X-Fusion Rear Shock Issue
1 hours ago - Raw / Polished - Bikes & Frames - No paint allowed
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Port St. Lucie to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Yonkers, NY to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Des Moines to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Frisco, TX to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Modesto, CA to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Huntsville, AL to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Hialeah, FL to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Trek session owners club
2 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
2 hours ago - Psychic +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Spring Valley to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - 2022 Session...shock question
2 hours ago - Psychic +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Tacoma, WA to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells San Bernardino to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Baton Rouge to Return Ex-Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Richmond, VA to Bring Back Lost Lover
2 hours ago - Psychic +1 (845) 295 3081 Love Spells Spokane, WA to Bring Back Lost Lover

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005430
Mobile Version of Website