Light weight, quality, Helmet light. Gloworm X2 ADV vs Outbound lighting vs Lupine vs others?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Light weight, quality, Helmet light. Gloworm X2 ADV vs Outbound lighting vs Lupine vs others?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 18, 2022 at 10:50 Quote
I have tried to contact Lupine for a week. No answer or call back. I call two different guys there. Did Lupine go out of business?
I have the Piko and Blika that crapped out. both are a couple few yr old. I like that the lupines mountain low on the top of the helmet, they are not sticking up high like some.

I am trying to decide between the Outbound Lighting Overhang vs the Gloworm X2 Adventure. Maybe another?
M Outbound Lighting bar mount Trail Evo has been great.

When the Blika worked it was nice, light wt., beam was good and I have the 4 and 2 cell packs.

I like a light wt. lamp on my helmet.
BUT A LIGHT THAT CUTS OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF RIDING CHUNK ON SINGLE TRACK with rocks and trees, SUCKS!

When using pass through/extra battery pack with the OUTBOUND LIGHTING SOLUTIONS OVERHANG /O.S.O. does it stay connected well? Does the backup battery run the lamp or the onboard battery runs lamp and the backup keeps the onboard fully charged? I assume I have to buy a cord to connect the extra battery to lamp for pass through to work
How well does the pass through work? Does the I am wondering about the beam spread and quality of the beam on the O.S.O light.
How long a run time are you getting on the O.S.O.
Thank you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006696
Mobile Version of Website