Code RS specs

PB Forum :: SRAM
Code RS specs
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 25, 2022 at 17:19 Quote
Hi all,
I’m looking for specs on the Code RS OEM brake.
I can’t find anything on line.
Can somebody please point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 13:53 Quote
Morkus wrote:
Hi all,
I’m looking for specs on the Code RS OEM brake.
I can’t find anything on line.
Can somebody please point me in the right direction?
Thanks

What do you mean by specs? Like engineering specs and exploded diagrams?

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 20:40 Quote
kiranseligman wrote:

More the technology & specs info that SRAM show on their website for their other Code brakes

https://www.sram.com/en/sram/models/db-code-rsc-a1

I’m purchasing a bike with them but haven’t been able to find much info about them at all.

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 5:40 Quote
Morkus wrote:
kiranseligman wrote:

More the technology & specs info that SRAM show on their website for their other Code brakes

https://www.sram.com/en/sram/models/db-code-rsc-a1

I’m purchasing a bike with them but haven’t been able to find much info about them at all.

Gotcha. The sram uses a easy to understand naming scheme. The R and S and C stand for, reach adjust, swinglink, and contact adjust. The RS level would have reach adjust and swinglink, not the contact point adjustment. So it should feel similar to the rsc but just not have contact adjust.

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 2:40 Quote
kiranseligman wrote:
Gotcha. The sram uses a easy to understand naming scheme. The R and S and C stand for, reach adjust, swinglink, and contact adjust. The RS level would have reach adjust and swinglink, not the contact point adjustment. So it should feel similar to the rsc but just not have contact adjust.

Thank you very much for that explanation.

Posted: Jun 2, 2022 at 20:37 Quote
Morkus wrote:
kiranseligman wrote:

Thank you very much for that explanation.
Also, the paint on them is more flat black rather than the shiny black that's on the RSC. Those are the only differences that I know of.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006047
Mobile Version of Website