Code RS specs

PB Forum :: SRAM
Code RS specs
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: May 25, 2022 at 17:19 Quote
Hi all,
I’m looking for specs on the Code RS OEM brake.
I can’t find anything on line.
Can somebody please point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 13:53 Quote
Morkus wrote:
Hi all,
I’m looking for specs on the Code RS OEM brake.
I can’t find anything on line.
Can somebody please point me in the right direction?
Thanks

What do you mean by specs? Like engineering specs and exploded diagrams?

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 20:40 Quote
kiranseligman wrote:

What do you mean by specs? Like engineering specs and exploded diagrams?

More the technology & specs info that SRAM show on their website for their other Code brakes

https://www.sram.com/en/sram/models/db-code-rsc-a1

I’m purchasing a bike with them but haven’t been able to find much info about them at all.

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 5:40 Quote
Morkus wrote:
kiranseligman wrote:

What do you mean by specs? Like engineering specs and exploded diagrams?

More the technology & specs info that SRAM show on their website for their other Code brakes

https://www.sram.com/en/sram/models/db-code-rsc-a1

I’m purchasing a bike with them but haven’t been able to find much info about them at all.

Gotcha. The sram uses a easy to understand naming scheme. The R and S and C stand for, reach adjust, swinglink, and contact adjust. The RS level would have reach adjust and swinglink, not the contact point adjustment. So it should feel similar to the rsc but just not have contact adjust.

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 2:40 Quote
kiranseligman wrote:
Gotcha. The sram uses a easy to understand naming scheme. The R and S and C stand for, reach adjust, swinglink, and contact adjust. The RS level would have reach adjust and swinglink, not the contact point adjustment. So it should feel similar to the rsc but just not have contact adjust.

Thank you very much for that explanation.

Posted: Jun 2, 2022 at 20:37 Quote
Morkus wrote:
kiranseligman wrote:
Gotcha. The sram uses a easy to understand naming scheme. The R and S and C stand for, reach adjust, swinglink, and contact adjust. The RS level would have reach adjust and swinglink, not the contact point adjustment. So it should feel similar to the rsc but just not have contact adjust.

Thank you very much for that explanation.
Also, the paint on them is more flat black rather than the shiny black that's on the RSC. Those are the only differences that I know of.

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Active Forum Threads
4 mins ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Fort Collins, CO
24 mins ago - YT Capra Core 3 MX vs. Canyon Torque CF8
30 mins ago - Steel is Real (Steel Bikes Only Thread).
1 hours ago - Does someone have a Kona Dawg Deluxe 2010? I just want to find out how rare my beast is.
1 hours ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Aurora, CO
2 hours ago - Quality / Custom DJ frame
2 hours ago - Mondraker Owners Thread
2 hours ago - show off your Santa Cruz
3 hours ago - Boxxer 2022 27.5" lower crown height
4 hours ago - Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
4 hours ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Colorado Springs.
4 hours ago - Geometry & Suspension design - what creates bike characteristics
4 hours ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Denver, CO by Asaf
4 hours ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Baltimore by Asaf
4 hours ago - Psychic Love Spell Caster (929) 3356292 Polson, MT by Asaf
5 hours ago - Shimano I Spec EV to Sram Matchmaker lever
5 hours ago - Psychic Love Spell Caster (929) 3356292 Orchard Homes, MT by Asaf
5 hours ago - Love spells in Columbia Falls, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
5 hours ago - Love spells in Lewistown, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
5 hours ago - What are you doing to prolong bearing life?
5 hours ago - Love spells in Sidney, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
5 hours ago - Love spells in Laurel, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
5 hours ago - Love spells in Livingston, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
5 hours ago - Love spells in Whitefish, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
5 hours ago - Lockwood, MT love spells (929) 335 6292 Get ex-lover back by Psychic Asaf

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006210
Mobile Version of Website