MTB Gloves

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 19, 2022 at 18:20 Quote
Hi I was just wondering what mtb gloves you guys use. I'm looking for a pair that will be cool and breathable for the summer but also add some padding and protection.
Thanks

Posted: Jun 19, 2022 at 19:25 Quote
Fox Ranger Gel. Cheap and cheerful.

Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 2:37 Quote
Fox Dirtpaw are my usual go to all year round gloves. Okay in mild winter (with some thinsulate gloves inside).

Not bad in summer either and a decent amount of protection.

Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 23:34 Quote
I've been looking for a good pair of gloves for the summer for years. It's in the 100's here with high humidity so everything is going to get soaked in sweat but the best gloves I've come across are some Thor MX sector gloves that last a full season and breath rather well in the conditions i ride in. They also work well in the cooler temps, 20's and are quite durable. I've tried several other brands such as fox, dainese, tld, dakine, 100%, o'neal, specialized, and more and always come back to the thor sector gloves. Plus they are cheap, for less than $25 I can get a pair of gloves that usually last a year.

Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 14:48 Quote
Fox bomber LT. Incredibly comfortable and breathable with some knuckle protection. Single layer though so not the best slide protection.

Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 18:28 Quote
If you don't mind Amazon shopping, I recently tried Rockbros full finger MTB gloves. I was looking for something relatively light but with real finger and knuckle protection. 30 bucks. They run small so order up but really satisfied. I have like seven other Fox gloves of various weights. These stand up to those fine.

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 6:24 Quote
BlackHawk HellStorm SOLAG Kevlar Gloves in a sage green colour,
believe there designed for crashing through someones patio doors for non
payment of TV licence, or general assualt on public for bad behaviour.

Textured goatskin leather for its grip, durability, abrasive resistance and dexterity, kevlar
and nomex for when it gets hot burning down the trails, forest fires getting more common
these days, padded panels top side, two wrap over straps give good support and they
aint flying off even during your crash.

Colours limited to tan, black, green depending, but get creative with colour and air brush em or
rattle can, very well made and last, work for me

https://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/blackhawk-hellstorm-solag-with-kevlar-gloves-olive-green-8114mdod-15799-p.asp

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006049
Mobile Version of Website