Anyone had exepreinces with Bitex Hubs?

PB Forum :: Other
Anyone had exepreinces with Bitex Hubs?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 23, 2022 at 0:09 Quote
Anyone had experiences using Bitex hubs?
I saw a post on FB Marketplace for a set of new Bitex Hub. I didn't find much info online. Thanks.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 3:36 Quote
I've had a look around too and can find little about them, they seem to be a Taiwanese company and that's about all you can really find.

Personally if you can't find out much it may be an idea to kind of avoid, as you're best going for something with reasonable reliability and a good warranty behind it.

Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with HOPE hubs. As they're reliable, have a decent warranty and there's all sorts of spares available for them to convert them to various standards.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 8:12 Quote
M0rd4c4i wrote:
I've had a look around too and can find little about them, they seem to be a Taiwanese company and that's about all you can really find.

Personally if you can't find out much it may be an idea to kind of avoid, as you're best going for something with reasonable reliability and a good warranty behind it.

Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with HOPE hubs. As they're reliable, have a decent warranty and there's all sorts of spares available for them to convert them to various standards.
Thank you very much. Really appreciated your feedback.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 10:00 Quote
I purchased a fatbike last year that came with Bitex hubs. As someone who always upgrades to I9 hubs, I was a bit skeptical knowing that Bitex is a lower end hub, but decided what-the-heck I'll give 'em a try. True it's difficult to find a lot of info about them online but I did manage to learn that they're 54 POE with 6.7 degree engagement. If you're not hard on your equipment, I'd say go for it. For the money, they're a decent value. I've been pleasantly surprised with them. BTW, Bitex is one of the largest hub manufacturers in the world.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005611
Mobile Version of Website