Integrated tools??

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Integrated tools??
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 7:04 Quote
Hey guys. I have an RSD Middlechild V2. Looking to get some integrated tools but don’t know what to go with. I’d like master link pliers, patch kit, Allen’s, chain breaker, bike pump and tire levers. I think that’s it…. I’ve looked at wolfstooth, the 8 bit kit. I looked at and bought oneup edc and the 100 pump but couldn’t fit the plier/plug kit in it to so it kind of defeats the purpose. I don’t want to thread my steerer tube. What other companies have I missed that encompass most of or all of what I listed? Thanks!

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 14:09 Quote
Get a Clever and a Crankbrothers F15.
The Clever is a combination of tire levers and chain plier. Easy to work a master link on the trail.
The F15 is a handy combination tool that includes everything most would need to work trail side and includes a chain breaker.
Crankbrothers makes bike pumps too. Or you can use a CO2 inflator and cartridges. Crankbrothers makes them too.
Get any brand patch kit and or plug kit. Also recommend a spare tube that fits your tire. Also bring a spare master link.

Good luck.

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 0:56 Quote
Why can’t you get the 100cc pump with the plug kit to work? I assume you are referring to the oneup plug and plier kit? I have a 100cc with the tool and the plug kit and pliers inside the other tube. Fits in there nicely. Why do you want a patch kit if your running tubeless? Or vice versa, if your running tubes why do you need a plug kit?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004954
Mobile Version of Website