Bromont August 2022

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Bromont August 2022
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 14:47 Quote
who is going to Bromont this mid August? I want to meetup with people from GTA for biking.

isn't anyone going to Bromont?

Posted: Jul 22, 2022 at 12:11 Quote
I am actually planning on heading out there first week of August, possibly be there the 2nd or 3rd.

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2022 at 10:05 Quote
Heading there on the 4th.
Any camping accommodations near by?

Posted: Jul 25, 2022 at 13:54 Quote
That's what I was interested in aswell. By the looks of it, it appears there's mostly RV parks and one KOA.

However, I had decided I wanted to camp, but then I realized after a long day or two of riding, camping is NOT fun! I'd want a hot shower, Jacuzzi and comfy bed without having to set up and taking everything down. Plus continental breakfast.

Hey did you know the World Cup of Downhill is taking place at Mont. St. Anne the weekend of the 5-7!? I plan to go out there and watch some races as my rest day.

O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2022 at 17:16 Quote
Sh00terMcGavin wrote:
That's what I was interested in aswell. By the looks of it, it appears there's mostly RV parks and one KOA.

However, I had decided I wanted to camp, but then I realized after a long day or two of riding, camping is NOT fun! I'd want a hot shower, Jacuzzi and comfy bed without having to set up and taking everything down. Plus continental breakfast.

Hey did you know the World Cup of Downhill is taking place at Mont. St. Anne the weekend of the 5-7!? I plan to go out there and watch some races as my rest day.

Yeah! Planning on being there for the races too. Pretty stoked to see them live.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006164
Mobile Version of Website