2021 giant reign fit

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 14:54 Quote
Just bought a 2021 giant reign 29 2 xl and i was wondering is it going to be to big for me? There is a 30 day return policy so i can send it back but i am curious what do yall think? I am 6’ with 32” inseam and weigh around 200lbs. My current 2011 giant reign is a large im pretty sure and my old 2017 giant trance was an xl so i am torn. I got the reign because its the only one i could find in my price range that i could finance. Worst case i can return and wait i just dont want to put money into the old reign when i can put it towards this new one. Thanks in advance

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 18:55 Quote
Sandbudy wrote:
Just bought a 2021 giant reign 29 2 xl and i was wondering is it going to be to big for me? There is a 30 day return policy so i can send it back but i am curious what do yall think? I am 6’ with 32” inseam and weigh around 200lbs. My current 2011 giant reign is a large im pretty sure and my old 2017 giant trance was an xl so i am torn. I got the reign because its the only one i could find in my price range that i could finance. Worst case i can return and wait i just dont want to put money into the old reign when i can put it towards this new one. Thanks in advance

First question, have you ridden it and did it feel too big?

I'm not sure about the XL but the L is longer than most L bikes, the Reign 29 (and Trance X) have a big jump from M to L.

I'm 5'10" and after carpark testing the M and L sizes I bought an M, so at 6' I imagine the L would be best. But everyone has different proportions and preference for how they like a bike to feel. I did swap from 40mm to 50mm stem and higher rise bar on the M, if they had an in-between ML size that would have been perfect for me.

For what its worth Giant's sizing guide recommends M 5'7 to 5'11", L 5'10" to 6'2", XL 6'2" to 6'6".

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 19:01 Quote
Ya i read the online and i got the bike online again it has 30 day return if it doesnt fit so they said to try it out and see how i like it and go from there, my current reign feels ok so i guess try it out it shows up on wed, thanks for the input

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007108
Mobile Version of Website