Mtb downgrade? Need advice

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Mtb downgrade? Need advice
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 17:15 Quote
Hey guys, i currently have a guerilla gravity pedalhead that hasnt been ridden in awhile, and i realized i might be able to sell it and pay off my wifes bike and buy a trailer for the kiddos in one whack.

A little backstory- in the army i had an eastern nighttrain dj that felt like an extension of my bidy, coming from bmx- i LOVED it. It got sold, and years later i got a blackmarket edit 1 that was a little too small, and i never recaptured that mojo...
And i also broke my leg on it lol

So i got the pedalhead trying to get a little further into the realm of mtb, but its just longer and slacker than i really like and i was thinking to chase down that bmx mtb feel again, so i was thinking about the SE Duro.

Thats where the issues come in- i can hardly find a scrap of decent info on them and everyone reviewing them seems to ride the street (which i do enjoy) and be 12- whereas at its launch i feel like they really were trying to get a more mtb oriented bmx... maybe nobody is using it like that though...

I mostly ride what yall would consider easy trails- in near bowling green ky so weldon pete and briar creek and such- although i do have dreams of windrock...

Anyways, is the OM ?

Posted: Jul 3, 2022 at 8:10 Quote
Have a look at the Octane One Zircus frames, they may be of some interest to you.

Posted: Jul 3, 2022 at 18:47 Quote
Just thinking that you may well like 26" wheels for one and the headtube can take tapered steerer forks, which is kind of essential nowadays.

Posted: Jul 6, 2022 at 20:11 Quote
I stumbled across the Marin Alcatraz DJ, possibly another option but a single speed one at that.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007066
Mobile Version of Website