155mm cranks for shimano ep8

PB Forum :: eMTB
155mm cranks for shimano ep8
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2022 at 19:33 Quote
Want to try some shorter cranks on canyon spectral on. Have rear suspension setup just a bit high. Still need more clearance anyone know brand that will fit and avail in the usa

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 23:29 Quote
Miranda makes a LOT of different crankset, and they seem to have one for EP8 and in 155:
https://mirandabikestore.com/shop/delta-ls-cranks-155-q-16-rf-ep8-cold-forged-aluminium-alloy-standard-black-for-e-bike

Not sure about availability in the USA though, might be worth sending them an email if you can't order it directly from them.

Posted: Aug 19, 2022 at 17:17 Quote
Ordered a pair of 150s for my wife’s ebike last month from Miranda, they ship internationally, for about $20 and take paypal which does the euro conversion. They arrived in four days! Great company in Portugal

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2022 at 7:01 Quote
I've been running 150mm Miranda cranks for 2 seasons now. The length is great, avoiding pedal strikes better than 165s but when you do hit a rock the Miranda cranks bend very easily, as if they're made from cheese. Miranda does not warranty these or offer a crash replacement option, so I'll be going back to 160mm Shimano cranks once I bend my last set of Miranda cranks...

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007701
Mobile Version of Website