Levo & Budget Enduro vs Kenevo SL

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Levo & Budget Enduro vs Kenevo SL
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 7:41 Quote
Hi All,

TLDR; Levo and Budget enduro, or Kenovo SL?

Long story short this obsession has landed me with two very awesome bikes. I currently have a Levo stacked with parts that has been my long term dream build. I recently stumbled into an opportunity to build an S-Works Enduro and spec it to be what I would think is the best overall quiver killer bike for my personal taste.
I am going to sell the S works as it’s overkill and it was a flip bike/dream build project and I need to get my investment back out of it.

Once I sell the Enduro, I plan to get a cheaper entry level enduro bike to have for the bike park since the Levo is not as well suited for it.

My other Option is to potentially get a Kenevo SL/ Swap all my parts over from the Levo, then sell the Levo and have 1 bike for everything.

A.)Should I just keep the Levo and get a cheap enduro bike?

B.)Do I put it all on black, chase the dragon, get a Kenevo, and find myself missing the old Levo for the extra power on the odd occasion?

(P.S Anyone looking to buy an S-Works Enduro in New England I can send details outside of Pinkbike per the forum guidelines)

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 19:13 Quote
Levo and a Status 160 would be my vote.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 12:18 Quote
somebody-else wrote:
Levo and a Status 160 would be my vote.

I second this. The status is a great cheap enduro bike. Other option is a used enduro bike. I’ve seen some crazy deals on some really good bikes with really high end builds for around 3-4k. Although the way i ride I’d want the new bike warranty, but that’s personal preference.

Posted: Aug 17, 2022 at 12:52 Quote
Oddly enough the Status 160 is the exact bike I had in mind.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006207
Mobile Version of Website