When exporting ride logs to Excel... how can we get other relevant data (speed, total climb etc)

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
When exporting ride logs to Excel... how can we get other relevant data (speed, total climb etc)
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 8:12 Quote
I would like to have even more data like average speed, max speed, total climb etc... is it possible?

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 9:12 Quote
63fq1JCa wrote:
I would like to have even more data like average speed, max speed, total climb etc... is it possible?

I agree - this would be a cool addition. You could have a filter tool that lets you select activity metrics for display and download.

If you're recording on a Garmin then this is already a feature in Garmin Connect when you're viewing Activities.

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2022 at 16:52 Quote
I added those stats to the export.

Posted: Sep 12, 2022 at 6:56 Quote
Average and Max Speed columns are indeed added; however, they are not populated with data.

Posted: Sep 12, 2022 at 8:31 Quote
Also, there's something going on with trails that have punctuation in the trail name - it causes the column data to get shifted as each column gets populated with a single trail name after the one with the punctuation. It has something to do with a parenthesis and/or a quotation mark in the trail title.

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2022 at 14:42 Quote
Should be fixed now.

Posted: Sep 13, 2022 at 7:14 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Should be fixed now.

Speed stats are populated - thanks.

The trail name anomaly still happens - I think it only happens after those rides with the trail that contains a quotation mark as the first character. Just a guess.

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2022 at 19:48 Quote
BenLow2019 wrote:
canadaka wrote:
Should be fixed now.

The trail name anomaly still happens - I think it only happens after those rides with the trail that contains a quotation mark as the first character. Just a guess.

Can you link me to a trail it has an issue with.

Posted: Sep 15, 2022 at 6:39 Quote
canadaka wrote:
BenLow2019 wrote:
canadaka wrote:
Should be fixed now.

Can you link me to a trail it has an issue with.

Based upon the Ridelogs that show the problem I think it's one of these - most likely the first one:
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/a--game/
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/vista-de-montemar-lower/

Any trail listed after "A" Game gets shoved into its own cell and that process continues for the rest of the trails and data thereafter. Maybe the extra hyphen noted in the URL of "A" Game is doing it?

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2022 at 20:31 Quote
My bad! I didn't escape the trails.

Posted: Sep 16, 2022 at 6:28 Quote
canadaka wrote:
My bad! I didn't escape the trails.

Not sure what that means, but whatever you did...it didn't work.

The same thing is happening where any trail listed after "A" Game gets pushed to it's own cell. Now, however, there's also slashes in some of the trail names as well: Alex's Cut, "A" Game and Pablo's are trails shown with this new punctuation.

Are you sure the double hyphen in the URL of "A" Game isn't the issue? Just seems weird.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007984
Mobile Version of Website