Stoked Canada Purchase

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 7:25 Quote
Hey guys!

Has anyone ever dealt with Stoked Canada or Stoked USA?

I purchased a Mondraker Podium Carbon R on July 25th and still do not have a bike or a shipping confirmation.

I haven't once been able to get through to them on what appears to be a cell phone? They replied to one of my emails finally last Friday explaining that they were helping out at the WC and "keeping up had been quite complicated" but they would get back to me on the weekend. Crickets over the weekend. I reached out yesterday by email and phone and still haven't heard anything.

I find it quite odd that a company who has been given the keys to sell both Nukeproof, Mondraker among other reputable brands that operates in such a fashion.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 10:08 Quote
Sounds to me like a racing grass roots type shop setup.

Should've done your research on places to buy from if you wanted it in a hurry

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 16:54 Quote
I haven't personally ordered from them but one of my riding buds ordered a Mondraker from Stoked Canada back in early spring and received it the following week. Hope that helps relieve some anxiety

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 18:31 Quote
Ordered a DVO Diamond D1 last winter, shipped fast.

I too was skeptical, couldnt find much info....small business perhaps/new?

hope it works out for you

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 13:55 Quote
Thanks for the replies, guys.

Update! I received the bike today (I received a notification yesterday from UPS)... and as a special surprise, they upgraded me to the 2022 model from the 2021 I had ordered - a great gesture!

I had my eyes on a Nukeproof Digger that I'll likely go ahead with from them now, too.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 14:22 Quote
Sounds like great guys to deal with and should give you peace of mind in case of warranty, servicing etc.

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 4:16 Quote
I ordered a fox 34 sc from them earlier this year, it shipped pretty fast even though the tracking didn’t work. In that time my xc bike frame broke and I was also able to return it to them with absolutely no hassle.

I was nervous to order such an expensive item as the first purchase from an unknown store.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006550
Mobile Version of Website