2018 DPS lever to remote conversion

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
2018 DPS lever to remote conversion
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 9:11 Quote
Hello everyone, I need to rebuild my dps performance on my yeti asr and was looking into converting it to remote lockout to match my fox 34 fork. Ive read conflicting stories on what actually needs to be changed and was hoping someone here had real world experience. Some places say the whole cap needs to be replaced while others say you just need the cable adapter and actuator which can be had on eBay fairly cheap. Thank you for the help!

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 21:06 Quote
rfensty245 wrote:
Hello everyone, I need to rebuild my dps performance on my yeti asr and was looking into converting it to remote lockout to match my fox 34 fork. Ive read conflicting stories on what actually needs to be changed and was hoping someone here had real world experience. Some places say the whole cap needs to be replaced while others say you just need the cable adapter and actuator which can be had on eBay fairly cheap. Thank you for the help!

I found this to be a good read on remote compatibility https://cyclinic.com.au/blogs/suspension/fox-fork-shock-remote-compatibility

I have 2 CTD 3 pos remotes on my 2016 Altitude 750 MSL . Fork - Fox 34 Float Fit4. 160mm. Rebound / Firm - Medium - Open Settings / Tapered Steerer Shock - Fox Float DPS Remote Custom Valved. SmoothLink Design 150mm. Rebound / Remote Firm - Medium - Open Settings / EVOL Air Sleeve

I want the remotes to be independent of each other

Cheers,
Neil

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005955
Mobile Version of Website