Modern FS bikes for tall guys (^ 6’4”)

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Modern FS bikes for tall guys (^ 6’4”)
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2022 at 5:19 Quote
Pdrenth wrote:
J3cc wrote:
S5 Specialized Enduro has a reach of 511mm I'd say that's rather long.

My current bike, an S6 Stumpjumper Evo has a reach of 528mm, I'm looking for something in the 535-540mm range. I wish that they made the Enduro in a larger size.

What about a Pole Evolink 1.4? It has a reach of 535mm..

https://polebicycles.com/evolink-1-4/

Posted: Aug 22, 2022 at 12:30 Quote
I didn't know that they "updated" this bike. I'll look into it. Pole makes some sick looking bikes!

They need some help in the marketing department though. This is hilariously confusing. "We also increased the bottom bracket height from -20mm to -3mm. Increasing the BB height has made the bike more maneuverable, fast, and versatile all whilst making cornering easier. The Evolink 1.4 also runs completely external cable routing for a cleaner look..."

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 22, 2022 at 12:34 Quote
Pdrenth wrote:
I didn't know that they "updated" this bike. I'll look into it. Pole makes some sick looking bikes!

They need some help in the marketing department though. This is hilariously confusing. "We also increased the bottom bracket height from -20mm to -3mm. Increasing the BB height has made the bike more maneuverable, fast, and versatile all whilst making cornering easier. The Evolink 1.4 also runs completely external cable routing for a cleaner look..."

That’s bottom bracket height in comparison wheel axle height

Posted: Aug 22, 2022 at 13:42 Quote
somebody-else wrote:
Pdrenth wrote:

That’s bottom bracket height in comparison wheel axle height

Sure, I figured that... But then the note about "external routing for a cleaner look". Nobody says this.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012903
Mobile Version of Website