Shimano I Spec EV to Sram Matchmaker lever

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Shimano I Spec EV to Sram Matchmaker lever
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 9:11 Quote
Hey!
I am trying to pair a Shimano SL-M6100 (Deore shifter), which I believe is I Spec EV, with a Sram Guide T brake lever.

I found the WolfTooth mount, but it is only compatible with MatchMaker X...

You guys know if there is other mount out there??

Thanks!

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 17:30 Quote
lecoolgars wrote:
Hey!
I am trying to pair a Shimano SL-M6100 (Deore shifter), which I believe is I Spec EV, with a Sram Guide T brake lever.

I found the WolfTooth mount, but it is only compatible with MatchMaker X...

You guys know if there is other mount out there??

Thanks!

So you want to use a sram brake lever with a i spec shifter. Why would this not work? https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/products/shiftmount?variant=14423010803747

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 22:42 Quote
kiraseligman;

The MM-ISEV us for a Sram shifter to a Shimano brake. I need a mount for the other way around.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 5:48 Quote
lecoolgars wrote:
kiraseligman;

The MM-ISEV us for a Sram shifter to a Shimano brake. I need a mount for the other way around.

What about the ISEV-MM?

Posted: Aug 27, 2022 at 22:33 Quote
kiranseligman wrote:
lecoolgars wrote:
kiraseligman;

What about the ISEV-MM?

Says it's not compatible with the Guide T, at the bottom of the page... I think their products are only compatible with MatchMaker X, not MatchMaker.

Posted: Aug 27, 2022 at 22:33 Quote
kiranseligman wrote:
lecoolgars wrote:
kiraseligman;

What about the ISEV-MM?

Says it's not compatible with the Guide T, at the bottom of the page... I think their products are only compatible with MatchMaker X, not MatchMaker.

Posted: Aug 28, 2022 at 2:29 Quote
lecoolgars wrote:
kiranseligman wrote:
lecoolgars wrote:
kiraseligman;

What about the ISEV-MM?

You have a picture of your clamp?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005213
Mobile Version of Website