Trailforks on Garmin 1030+

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks on Garmin 1030+
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 11:37 Quote
On my Garmin 530 when on the trailforks map screen, it would tell me what trail I was on at the top of the screen. On my new Garmin 1030+, the trailforks map screen shows me for a second what trail I am on when I first turn on to it but then quickly goes to the trail coming up and stays there. Don't want the trail coming up. Garmin unable to help. Trailforks reports that Garmin manages that and that they just send the data to the device. Any ideas??

Thanks all!

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 11:47 Quote
filwould wrote:
On my Garmin 530 when on the trailforks map screen, it would tell me what trail I was on at the top of the screen. On my new Garmin 1030+, the trailforks map screen shows me for a second what trail I am on when I first turn on to it but then quickly goes to the trail coming up and stays there. Don't want the trail coming up. Garmin unable to help. Trailforks reports that Garmin manages that and that they just send the data to the device. Any ideas??

Thanks all!

Probably not the answer you want to hear, but when I'm wondering what trail I'm on I just open TF on my phone. The TF interface with Garmin works, but...well, you're dealing with it so you know.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005101
Mobile Version of Website