YT Capra Core 3 MX vs. Canyon Torque CF8

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
YT Capra Core 3 MX vs. Canyon Torque CF8
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 2:49 Quote
Hi guys,

I am currently on the search for a new enduro-bike. Mostly I am riding bikepark-tracks (and there the rough stuff...not so much the jump-trails) but sometimes also normal single-trails, so the bike also has to climb here and there.
I ordererd the new Canyon Torque CF8 but apparently Canyon cannot keep the estimated shipping-date. On Saturday I came across the new Capra Core 3 in deep yellow and boy does this rig look crazy good...so good, that I am currently asking myself if this bike could also work out for me.
I said to myself, that my next enduro will have a coil-shock, so this is something which has to be changed for the Capra. Also I am not a big fan of SRAM-breaks so they have to go too and also the tyre-choice made by YT is quite questionable for such a bike.
My real question is: has someone experiences with both of these bikes, as they basically share quite similar features and the same field of use?

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 19:25 Quote
Boogeyman1301 wrote:
Hi guys,

I am currently on the search for a new enduro-bike. Mostly I am riding bikepark-tracks (and there the rough stuff...not so much the jump-trails) but sometimes also normal single-trails, so the bike also has to climb here and there.
I ordererd the new Canyon Torque CF8 but apparently Canyon cannot keep the estimated shipping-date. On Saturday I came across the new Capra Core 3 in deep yellow and boy does this rig look crazy good...so good, that I am currently asking myself if this bike could also work out for me.
I said to myself, that my next enduro will have a coil-shock, so this is something which has to be changed for the Capra. Also I am not a big fan of SRAM-breaks so they have to go too and also the tyre-choice made by YT is quite questionable for such a bike.
My real question is: has someone experiences with both of these bikes, as they basically share quite similar features and the same field of use?
Hi in my experience a Niner WFO would be a great bike, it climbs REALLY well and the suspension allows it to descend better and faster than most any bike on the market. if not than possibly a transition spire or patrol might be good if you want a coil, how ever i feel the WFO would still fell more supple. depends how much you would like to jump around.

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 19:28 Quote
which ever home base you live closest to.(since you live in germany)

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005767
Mobile Version of Website