What is the best video editing software for windows.

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
What is the best video editing software for windows.
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 8:30 Quote
sorry if this is not right place to post.

Unfortunatly i do not own an apple, but i am looking for some good video editing software for windows to buy for when i get my video camera.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 8:46 Quote
how much do you want to spend? there is a wide range of editing software for pc's

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 8:47 Quote
i dont want to spend more than £75/$150

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 8:54 Quote
I'm on Final cut pro so I've never used any PC editing software besides Pinnacle studio, and that sucked ass. Adobe makes good products, but I've never used it so I can't say much about it.

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:08 Quote
whitetux wrote:
is adobe elements any good? random site i found with review of it
The Adobe video editing software is amazing, my brother uses the pro version and his videos turn out great. plus its easy to use

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:45 Quote
Adobe is definetly the top one, by far the best. You can also get Vegas Pro 8.0, it's pretty good.

Chom,

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:53 Quote
How much is the adobe? Pimp

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:59 Quote
Adobe Premiere is probably one of the best!

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 10:07 Quote
theres adobe premier and sony vegas. Those are my favorites.
Premier will run your about 700
and vegas will be about 400

i use both. Vegas is easier. But Premier is the best. Lots of features.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 10:08 Quote
bikertrash wrote:
plus its easy to use
ughh excuse me?
ive been using it for 6 months and i still cant use it to its full potential.
If ur new to editing. Premeire is very difficult

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 10:10 Quote
Don't underestimate pinnacle's software. It's mostly for amateurs, but in my opinion you have what you need. I've worked with adobe premiere and vegas studio aswell, but it is so time-demanding to do simple tasks in them (or perhaps i'm just not so haxxy on them).

You can see here what i've done in pinnacle studio 9 & 10: http://stage6.divx.com/user/matsromblad

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 17:02 Quote
its not that we underestimate it.. personally, i hate it due to the fact that it always crashes. And because if it, ive lost 3 videos.. And im not the only person to deal with this.. It happened on both pinnacle 9 and 10.
stay away.

Posted: Jan 9, 2008 at 5:45 Quote
id say adobe premeiere is the best option for editing on a pc. and if you are not satisfied with simple editing, try using adobe after effects to create special effects and titles.

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
Have you guys heard of MAGIX movie edit pro 14...is it any good...im looking for some good software to edit my biking vids but i havnt found much...i purchased MAGIX movie edit pro 14 and it was all good but i dont think there is a slow mo effect...thats one of the effects i really wantSmile Please tell me if you know about MAGIX movie edit pro 14 and if it has the slow mo affect. Thanx!!!Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016302
Mobile Version of Website