Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
Posted: Oct 21, 2010 at 8:46 Quote
Im not done riding till snow hits the ground or its to cold to ride with normal gear, what ever comes first. You don't need to state the obvious dude, if you wana ride pm me, if you cant bare to ride in chilly weather, stay home dude pretty simple.

Posted: Oct 21, 2010 at 12:27 Quote
k well it still doesnt make it summer and thats what everyone does. its the riding season.

Posted: Oct 21, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
Shit son, i just love riding my bike dont care what everyone else is doing, dont be a sheep!
If your in halifax come riding anytime man, unless your to cold, im out there pritty often.

Posted: Oct 21, 2010 at 14:37 Quote
i just found it odd that Fall isnt in your list of seasons haha. i was riding chester last weekend

Posted: Oct 21, 2010 at 17:57 Quote
Thats clever, i should watch my words more carefully haha
Were do you ride at in chester?

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 12:36 Quote
the chester concrete park

Posted: Oct 24, 2010 at 11:32 Quote
Whats the deal with the mt edward jumps, are we not allowed to change them or rebuild things?

Posted: Oct 24, 2010 at 18:15 Quote
not alloud gaps, the park is pretty solid, ill be putting in work tomorow and this week. but everything is perfect the way they are, stupid f*ckers always come and try to make shit that dosent work or has no flow to the rest of the park. or completely ruin the lips. heres my number if you want to shoot me a text for when your coming up. so i can put some work in and make it worth your while to come down

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 4:32 Quote
Nice my bikes in the shop but I'll help build if you have tools when ever you go I'll pm you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011426
Mobile Version of Website