Where do you think your ride is from

PB Forum :: Downhill
Where do you think your ride is from
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
aniyn wrote:
Canada baby! Well, for my RM switch anyways. I think my Superlight is from taiwan, but i don't really know for sure.

sorry dude... most of your frame is taiwanese... i think the swingarm is canadian, tho. It's enough that by canadian law, Rocky can say it's canadian made.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
dkidd wrote:
aniyn wrote:
Canada baby! Well, for my RM switch anyways. I think my Superlight is from taiwan, but i don't really know for sure.

sorry dude... most of your frame is taiwanese... i think the swingarm is canadian, tho. It's enough that by canadian law, Rocky can say it's canadian made.
Aww.. Frown

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
yup its liek fish sticks, they come from china or something... but they put them in a box here in canada so legally they can say its a product of canada... odd how that works eh?

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
dingus wrote:
Taiwan Jail

whats wrong with taiwan its not that bad, the taiwan factorys are just as good as american ones.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
Taiwan, Italy, France, Switzerland, England, Japan, BC, Mexico, and USA

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:

We dont want to know where your ex-wives are from...

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
dingus wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

We dont want to know where your ex-wives are from...

WOW I'm stunned by how clever and hilarious you are.

Engineered in the US, built in Canada.Big Grin

aniyn wrote:
dkidd wrote:
aniyn wrote:

Aww.. Frown

No, dont get me wrong- 'tis a great frame! It's just cheaper that way!
(and strangely enough, the swingarm is the most likely part to break!)

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
Maybe someone can clear this one up. I hear all Santa Cruz bikes are made by Giant, hence Taiwan, with the slight excpetion of the Nomad and V10. If that's the case...U-S-of A motha trucka!

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
My ride is from China LMAO... I say that because I always thaught Norco built their stuff in Canada, because they say "The norco manufactureres in Canada", but a just saw that hidden on the bottom of my frame was a very small sticker saying "Made and built in China" Confused

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
USA and Canada, but I have no problems with bikes made overseas. It just worked out that my Session 10 and my Dobermann were hand made in North America.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014761
Mobile Version of Website