Super Deluxe Megneg 55 stroke setup on Norco Sight A2

PB Forum :: Norco
Super Deluxe Megneg 55 stroke setup on Norco Sight A2
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 17, 2022 at 2:35 Quote
Hi,

I am looking at installing a super deluxe with megneg can. Stroke will be 55 and not 52,5. According to the ride align. It recommends 3 volumes spacers and 4 bands.

Should I start there? Or is there better setup?

Thank you

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 25, 2022 at 8:15 Quote
What bike is the shock tuned to?

I have the original SD on my Sight and had it specially tuned for the Sight by Fluid Function. One of the guys rides a Sight. I contacted him to see if a megneg would work, this is the reply;

"The original tune in your shock would have been overpowered by the Megneg's increased air pressure; with your tuned shock it will work well together."

I have 2 negative band and 1 positive token and haven't bottomed out yet and have 3mm end travel left. If you're a heavy hitter, 2 positive tokens.

Hopefully this is helpful

Posted: Sep 30, 2022 at 4:04 Quote
razzle wrote:
What bike is the shock tuned to?

I have the original SD on my Sight and had it specially tuned for the Sight by Fluid Function. One of the guys rides a Sight. I contacted him to see if a megneg would work, this is the reply;

"The original tune in your shock would have been overpowered by the Megneg's increased air pressure; with your tuned shock it will work well together."

I have 2 negative band and 1 positive token and haven't bottomed out yet and have 3mm end travel left. If you're a heavy hitter, 2 positive tokens.

Hopefully this is helpful

Thanks.

I will start there has a base line.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009178
Mobile Version of Website