left hand drive??

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
left hand drive??
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 3:11 Quote
yes grinding is the major reason...

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 3:12 Quote
yup.
It's made for people who grind on their right side, and could potentially ruin their drivetrain.

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 4:42 Quote
mhm the good old days when we were young trying to figure this out my friend just flipped his wheel around hhahah and went to pedal he did all this work for nothing ahh the good days but yea if you just flip it and its not like the eastern hub = no worky

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
yeah. just for grinding reasons.

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
I grind on the right side and have rsd, but why not just get a bash gaurd? Then you can do sproket grinds and stalls.

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 2:59 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
I grind on the right side and have rsd, but why not just get a bash gaurd? Then you can do sproket grinds and stalls.

because your driver can get messed up too...and if your buying stuff why not just get lsd if you have the option and your grind on that side...

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 3:20 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
snapping chains, plus bash guards add weight...

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
pinkpearldrums wrote:
without buying parts if you have a decent cassette you can just swith the pawls and springs like i did then swith around the cranks....i havent had me pedals come lose or anything and i just switch back to rhd about two months ago beuase i grind on the left
mhm you did do that ? https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1841153/ mhm doesnt look like it

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
I have a 2009 WTP Recore and grind on the right-side. I want to make is LSD so I don't have to buy a sprocket guard or hub guards.

How do I know my hub/cranks are LSD compatible?

What do I have to change over in my hub to make in LSD compatible?

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
bent a sprocket... so i go lhd...
right is my grinding side, and i think lhd looks sweet =D

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012325
Mobile Version of Website